Free DeliveryEngland and Wales
CE CertifiedAll Machines
The C-Frame Mechanical Press Category
Suitable to carry out tasks involving deep-drawing, cutting, punching and stamping. Profi Press mechanical presses can be used for various applications in many different industries: the automotive, railway, aerospace, white goods, food, transportation, construction and medical industries (for example) and many more related industries that use metal forming. C-frame mechanical presses are versatile machines that can be used in a wide variety of industries and RHTC Profi Presses are known for their strength, precision, and durability, making them a valuable tool for many manufacturing operations. The PPE-4 models have a ram equipped with 4 guides and a programmable control system and tonnages in the range from 30 to 315 ton. The PPE-6 models have a ram with 6 guides and a programmable control system with tonnages from 125 up to 315 tons. Bespoke presses are also available so please enquire.
Our Mechanical C Frame Presses are made of S355JR steel and equipped with either 4 or guided rams. The guide rod is made out of high-strength forged steel and high-performance alloy bushings. This category of C Mechanical Presses are high performance and feature a central motorised lubrication system, overload protection and an electropneumatic clutch-brake combination.
Our C Frame Mechanical Presses Feature:
- Central motorized lubrication system guarantees a perfect performance and maintenance.
- Hydraulic overload protection protects the machine components and installed tools.
- Electro-pneumatic clutch and brake combination equipped with a dual safety solenoid valve, which includes a compensation tank, a regulator-lubrication filter, and a pressure control switch.
- Two lateral protection screens with level IV safety light guards for added safety.
- Programmable control system (PLC) for precise operation.
- Adjustable stroke for customized operation.
- Anti-vibration pads for reduced vibration and noise.
- Two-hands control as well as a foot pedal for added safety.
These features make this eccentric press machine a powerful, versatile, and safe machine that can be used for a variety of metal forming applications. It is a good choice for both small and large manufacturing operations.
RHTC produces the C-frame Mechanical Press in Europe and we deliver all these presses in accordance with the latest CE standard and a manufacturer’s warranty.